INTRODUCTION TO WORKING IN INTERIOR DESIGN
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn first hand from Yvette Philips, an awarded interior designer with over 20 years industry experience, who will let you in on the most important things to know when you get started like;
- What will I be doing?
- The way things ‘work’ in a design office
- Project stages and where you will fit in
- Basic skills – how what you learnt in your course translates into the commercial world
- Working with people – clients, bosses, suppliers, builders
- Salary negotiation
- Workplace ethics
- and the stuff nobody has time to sit down and talk to you about
- People about to engage on their first job in the career of interior design
- People looking for employment as a designer or are just about to start their new job in inteiror design
At the end of the course you will receive a Certificate of Attendance for your resume, detailing the practical information you have learned to help set you apart from other job candidates.
An invaluable and intimate mentoring opportunity, register now.
- Online access$165$1650$0